Vessel Finder vessel tracking system may offer the users chance for vessel tracking in real time totally for free. There is also a new version of the Vessel Finder website that was launched with OpenStreetMap interface, which is very simple and easy for the users for AIS Live vessel tracking.
AIS Live ship tracking is a place where people may search for their own vessel, vessel of their competitors, all worldwide ports, latest news for the maritime industry and business. AIS Live vessel tracking service by Vessel Finder is a totally Free internet-based service, that does not require any registration, it is also with really fast interface and quite simple navigation facility. There is also a modified simple map with litlle icons for the vessels’ positions which is better for the users for their vessel tracking.
Main Features of the Vessel Finder ship tracking system:
- Worldwide coverage
- Android and iOs applicaiont
- Users may search ships by Name, IMO number, MMSI. It is really easy for the users to enter the vessel details in the search bar and find the desired information.
- There is information in the Vessel Finder database for over 150k vessels, Name, Imo, Type, Destination
- For all the vessels, users can find the ship positions, track and history.
- Latest marine news about incidents, pirates, finance, new vessels, ports, and many other curious events.
- With the Vessel Finder’s port database users can check for any arriving and departuring vessel
- There is also a gallery with vessel photographs.
- Vessel Finder is very friendly looking, with really simple design and easy for using.
- Continuously expanding coverage for ports and vessels.
All data which is gathered by collected from Automatic Identification System (AIS) transmissions. AIS Live vessel tracking software system is in goal for identifying the position of the vessels, that shows their current position, vessels’ speed, type, movement etc. This vessel tracking system is created to avoid vessel collisions of the marine traffic.
Worldwide vessel tracking by Vessel Finder
To show the vessels’ positions on a single place which need to be friendly for users, is necessary information signal for each ship to be send through appropriate format – AIS and a good map for that data to display it. For this purpose Vessel Finder vessel tracking system is using Open Street Map – which brings into existence and secures totally free data about the Earth and map to the whole world.
All people looking for AIS Live vessel tracking without any application, based on web they are on the right place. Vessel Finder is really simple, with friendly design, fast-working and is not going to waste your time if you are looking for vessel tracking – Vessel Finder.