AirNav ShipTrax is a good Windows based vessel traffic application. AirNav receives data for vessels from lots of sources (AIS, TCP/IP, AIS Networks) you are going to be able to find ship positions all over the world in real-time.
The product is popular in the marine traffic community in the development of high-tech award winning aviation solutions.
AirNav is good because of its:
- No third-party software or apps with hidden costs required.
- All-in-one package.
- Network your station with others
- One of the few AIS Receiver with USB + Serial + Ethernet simultaneous output.
- See local and network traffic in Real-Time
- Continuous software updates
- Professional e-mail and forum support
- Extensive ship and port database
- Software 100% compatible with any other AIS receiver or TCP-IP feed.
- Track vessel in real-time
- Vessel Name, Type, IMO/ MMSI / Callsign data
- Ship Navigation data: speed, track destination
- Accurate 110 thousand ship datab included
- Able to get data from an AIS receiver, TCP/IP connection and various AIS networks
- See what other ShipTrax users receive in real-time
- Based on the award winning 3D multi-window map interface
- Real-Time photographs of all tracked ships
- Generate and share reports automatically
- Share screen shots with your friends
- MyLog: log all and share with your friends all the ships you receive
- Alert generation for specific vessels
- Recorder/player to review navigation recordings
- Advanced Filters
- SmartView / Fleet Monitoring option
- Automatic detection of user location
- Real-Time AIS decoder hardware (optional)
- Easy plug & play USB connection, no complex time consuming setup